This policy sets out how Jump In protect and make use of the information that you give us when you use this website.
We take protecting your privacy seriously and, should we ask you to provide information while you are using the website, it will only be used in ways described within this policy.
We may change this policy from time to time but the most recent version will always be found on this page.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- a) Name
- b) Contact information including email address
- c) Demographic information such as postcode, interests and preferences
- d) Information pertaining to customer enquiries
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us to provide a better experience for all our users and enables us to improve our offering and services. Specifically we may use data for the following reasons:
- a) Internal record keeping
- b) To improve the products and services that we provide
- c) To contact you in response to an enquiry
- d) To customise the website for you
- e) To send you promotional emails about products and offers that we think may be of interest to you
- f) To contact you for market research purposes
Cookies and how we use them
Cookies are small files placed on your computer’s hard drive that enables our website to identify your computer as you browse through the site.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- a) Analyse our web traffic to improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- b) Identify whether you are signed in to our website.
- c) Store information about your preferences in order to present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- d) Recognise when you return to our website in order to show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Controlling personal information
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- a) Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
- b) Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily and notify us by simply sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites. However, we have no control of websites outside www.gojumpin.com. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites and read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.