This policy sets out how Jump In protect and make use of the information that you give us when you use this website.
We take protecting your privacy seriously and, should we ask you to provide information while you are using the website, it will only be used in ways described within this policy. We may change this policy from time to time but the most recent version will always be found on this page.
Collecting this data helps us to provide a better experience for all our users and enables us to improve our offering and services. Specifically we may use data for the following reasons:
a) Internal record keeping
b) To improve the products and services that we provide
c) To contact you in response to an enquiry
d) To customise the website for you
e) Where you specifically agree to this, to send you promotional emails about products and offers that we think may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe from these marketing messages at any time via the link at the bottom of the each email. f) To contact you for market research purposes g) For the detection and prevention of crime
The legal basis for processing this data
The main legal grounds that we rely on in order to process your personal information are:
a) necessary for entering into, or performing, a contract – in order to perform obligations that we undertake in providing our services to you, or in order to take steps at your request to enter into a contract with us, it will be necessary for us to process your personal information
b) necessary for compliance with a legal obligation – we are subject to certain legal requirements which may require us to process your personal information. We may also be obliged by law to disclose your personal information to a regulatory body or law enforcement agency
c) necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests - either we, or a third party, will need to process your personal information for the purposes of our (or a third party's) legitimate interests, provided we have established that those interests are not overridden by your rights and freedoms, including your right to have your personal information protected. Our legitimate interests include responding to requests and enquiries from you or a third party, optimising our website and customer experience, informing you about our products and services and ensuring that our operations are conducted in an appropriate and efficient manner
d) consent – in some circumstances, we may ask for your consent to process your personal information in a particular way. Where we process your personal information based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us using the details set out below.
How we share this data
Generally, we will only use your information within Jump In. However, sometimes we use third parties to process your information on our behalf, such as: [Note: the following are provided by way of example only. Jump In to please consider the third parties with whom it shares data (these do not need to be explicitly named, but the 'categories' of third party should be referenced]
a) Providers of IT infrastructure, digital support and data centre management to help us to protect the security of your information, ensure our online services remain fit for purpose and perform systems testing
b) Telephone services providers for communication services
c) External auditors to independently assess us
d) Offsite data storage facilities, for efficient data management and security
e) The parties to a sale if we (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired by a third party
f) Advertising networks and/or social media platforms for the purposes of selecting and serving relevant adverts to you via those networks/platforms, and to search engine and analytics providers.
Jump In requires these parties to comply strictly with our instructions and they do not use your personnel information for their business purposes unless you have explicitly consented to the use of your personnel information in this way.
We do not sell information that we collect from you to third parties.
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purpose or purposes for which we have collected it. The criteria that we use to determine retention periods will be determined by the nature of the data and the purposes for which it is kept.
We understand that you trust us with your personal information and we are committed to ensuring you can manage the privacy and security of your personal information yourself.
With respect to the information relating to you that ends up in our possession, and recognising that it is your choice to provide us with your personally identifiable information, we commit to giving you the ability to do all of the following:
• You can request a readable copy of the personal data we hold on you at any time. Where we have good reason, we can refuse your request (or certain elements of your request), but we will provide you with reasons if we do so.
• You can also request that we provide this information (either to you or directly to a third party organisation) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
• You can request that we correct, complete or (in certain circumstances) delete your personal information controlled by us at any time. Please note though that, if you have shared any information with others through social media channels, that information may remain visible, even if your account is deleted.
• You can object to our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances, e.g. if we are processing your information for direct marketing purposes, or we are processing your information on the basis of our legitimate interests and there are no compelling legitimate grounds for our processing which override your rights and interests.
• You can also restrict our use of your personal information, such as in circumstances where you have challenged the accuracy of the information and during the period where we are verifying its accuracy.
• You are also free to close your account through our account settings. If you do so, your account will be deactivated. However, we may retain archived copies of your information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes (including to help address fraud and spam).
• You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email. Once you do this, you will no longer receive any emails from us.
You can exercise any of the above rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the details set out below. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information, including your e-mail address and possibly your address.
If you are unhappy about our use of your personal information, you can contact us using the details set out below [link to Contact section]. You are also entitled to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner's Office using any of the below contact methods:
Telephone: 0303 123 11113
Post: Information Commissioner's Office
If you live or work outside the UK or you have a complaint concerning our activities outside the UK, you may prefer to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority.
If you have any enquiries or if you would like to contact us about our processing of your personal information, including to exercise your rights as outlined above, please contact us by any of the methods below.
Contact name: Contact Centre Manager
Post: Contact Centre Manager, Jump In, Tachbrook Park, Hermes Close, Leamington-Spa, Warwickshire, CV34 6NW
Keep up to date with all the jumpin’ news and offers
Thanks for contacting us! We will contact you soon