We are jumpin’ for joy that our Jump & Play areas can safely reopen. Over the last few days we have been working hard to clean, clean, clean and remove any features requested by Public Health England.
Jump & Play is suitable for 5 years and below. Edinburgh for 6 years and under.
Wash away those toddler blues as they explore and jump around our indoor playground. Have fun too parents and carers soft play is back………….
Bookings open next week... watch this space
Bookings are now open and here are the key new changes. We have detailed the main changes below:
- Capacity for every session has been reduced to 40%
- ALL bookings must be made on-line to enable us to manage the above and allow you to jump on your preferred session – please book here or please scroll down to book
- The above will enable us to comply with the governments track and trace scheme to help manage safety for all
- New socks are included in every session to improve hygiene
- Adults must accompany children around the playframe to show them the fun new one way systems.
- Any children unable to follow the social distancing policy should be accompanied by an adult at all times. This is very important to comply with government guidelines and keep everyone safe
- Only the mini trampolines are included in this session currently. If you would like to use the main arena please book Toddler Time
- Hand sanitiser must be used when entering and exiting the play area
- The ball pool and loose item shave been removed from the frame
- Cleaning routines have been aligned with the HSE advice to ensure high touch areas are regularly cleaned with safe but effective solutions. Extra advice is taken from BALLPA who oversee standards of soft play in the UK
- No seating will be provided in the play frame area but a table will be allocated to your group, complying with government guidelines on social distancing and meeting people from outside your house
- Our Tuck In café ordering system has been revamped so all food and drinks can be ordered from your mobile device and brought to your table. We are contactless
- The consumption of food or drink on play equipment or in the playground area is banned
- Parents, guardians or carers should dispose of all litter including any used protective wear such as face coverings or gloves properly in litter bins, taking it home where a bin is not provided. People should dispose of face coverings and PPE in a ‘black bag’ waste bin or litter bin. Face coverings should not be put in a recycling bin.
- Consideration has been given to children with additional needs. Our quieter Relaxed sessions are the perfect time for children to enjoy and the ticket price includes one carer for free. Sessions run weekly.
- For all other park Covid 19 procedures please visit our website page https://www.gojumpin.com/pages/trampoline-park-coronavirus-procedures
- We advise tots to wear freshly washed long sleeves and long trousers in the soft play area.